H E Y F R I E N D S !
I’m Katelyn Hambick, a Mississippi-based wedding & portrait photographer, & I'm so glad you're here! I feel so honored to get to call this my job, & I hope you’ll grab some coffee & enjoy looking at some of my latest work! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit these pages that have been created to display this passion of mine that I love so very much. Getting to walk with couples through this season is one of my greatest joys, & I consider it an honor that you’re considering having me capture the moments that you will want to relive forever!
I have been photographing weddings for over 4 years now, & after capturing almost 100 weddings, I have realized that capturing the love of couples is what I am most passionate about. My husband, Dylan, & I have been married for almost 2 years, & we have already learned so much about the Lord’s grace through marriage! I am so honored to get to walk with some amazing couples as they journey through their engagement season & prepare for marriage, & I would love the opportunity to work with you! I can't wait to hear from you & get to know you!
M Y F A V O R I T E S
- We're in love with our golden doodle, Zeke!
- I have a twin sister & she's the best!
- Football season is my favorite time of year (Geaux Tigers!)
- I'm passionate about adoption & see it as an amazing picture of the gospel.
- I am a planner & organizer to the core, but in God’s grace, He has taught me to trust in His perfect plan.
- My husband & I love doing home projects (we are kinda obsessed with Chip & JoJo)! Follow along as we work on #theHambickhouse!