B R I D E & G R O O M Q U E S T I O N N A I R E
I need this information in the event of an emergency on your wedding day as well as if your wedding is submitted for publication (magazines, blogs, etc.) Please complete any information that applies to your wedding! Extra details are even better! (example: your necklace belonged to someone special in your family, etc.) When I know these details, I can be sure to capture everything about your wedding day that has special value to you!
Please include name, website, AND email for EVERY vendor that applies to your day!
Family Portrait List
I typically spend a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes on family portraits! It’s vital that we are organized beforehand so that this time can be as smooth and worry-free as possible! Please list NO MORE than 20 different groupings for family portraits, & please include each person’s first & last name for each grouping so there is no confusion!
1. Bride with bride’s parents: Katelyn Williams, Lanette Williams, Terry Williams
2. Groom with groom’s parents: Dylan Hambick, Sharon Hambick, Chris Hambick
3. Bride & Groom with bride’s immediate family: Katelyn, Dylan, Lanette, Terry, Kelsey, Kendall
4. Bride & Groom with groom’s immediate family: Katelyn, Dylan, Sharon, Chris, Katie
If you have a very large family & more than 20 groupings, I suggest saving some of the extended family portraits until the reception so that family portrait time will not interfere with you & your groom’s portrait time! Please inform me of any family dynamics that you feel would help me during this portrait time (stepparents, step-siblings, elderly grandparents who aren't able to climb steps, etc.)
A f E W T I P S :
- Make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride/bridesmaids will be getting ready (also known as window light). This makes SUCH a huge difference in your images - I promise!!
- Keep the area near the window in your getting ready room free of trash, bags, etc. This will be where you (the bride!!) will be putting on your dress, so we want this area to be as clutter free as possible!!
- Please try to have all bridal details together for me when I arrive (dress, jewelry, shoes, bouquet, garter, veil, RINGS, etc.) This will allow me to shoot the details first which is best for the flow of the day!
- Allow more time than you think you need to get ready (hair, makeup, etc.)! Itís better to be safe than rushed!
- RELAX & have FUN!! You’re getting MARRIED!!
See you soon!